CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Little Princess

Just a couple of weeks ago, Starla discovered a snow white book on our bookshelf and had me read it to her about 10 times a day, she then noticed that we had the DVD on our shelf as well and asked to watch it, thus began an instant love of the princesses, especially snow white. We have read the book and watched the movie probably 30 times each in the last 2 weeks,lol. In an effort to watch and read it a little less, I showed her the rest of the princess books that we had, and let her watch beauty & the beast as well. Then Nanny let us borrow Sleeping Beauty. We now must see if we can buy Cinderella online since it isn't available to purchase at the stores right now. And then I remembered that Aunt Kim had given us princess dresses about 2 years ago or so to put up until they fit Starla, so I took them out of the back of her closet, thinking they were still going to be way too big, but really, they fit quite well!!!
















She wanted to act like sleeping beauty,......



And she loves them. She wore the cinderella one all day yesterday, and today we went grocery shopping at wal-mart in the sleeping beauty one, which I'm sure will stay on all day as well...... :)

I'm trying to convince Alan on a week long trip to Orlando in May, 4 days at disney world and 2 at universal (where he can enjoy live tapings of his beloved wrestling, and the kids & I can enjoy the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!) but he hasn't given in yet. I keep telling him to think about how much fun Starla will have meeting the princesses, and all her other favorite characters! And how money can always be replaced, and made back again, but that time can't, and this is a magical age for Starla. Plus the memories will be priceless. Wish me luck in my quest to convince him, lol. I'm quite certain that I am going to need it.

No comments: