We like playing with play-doh!
We LOVE the library! We go once a week!!
Starla finds a fun book!
Thursday after work daddy took the boys to the swimming pool while Starla napped so that I could study, but they didn't take the camera.
Friday Daddy took the kids bowling so that I could study and go take my astronomy test! Looks like they had fun! What a good daddy!
I think I did well on my test, but because I took it late I lost 10%, so hopefully I still made a good grade! Now I have to start studying for the test next friday!! Only 2 more tests, and 1 more paper (plus 2 extra credit papers!) to write and the class will be over, woo hoo!!!
My surgery has been scheduled for Thursday Aug. 13th at 1pm. Thankfully that week I only go to school at UCO Mon-Wed and I have thursday & friday off and then I report to my elementary school on Monday the 17th to start student teaching!

No comments:
Post a Comment