Anyways, we had a blast, there were over 300 people there!! They kept up plenty busy though....
Watching a Harry Potter themed science live show....
playing quidditch....
writing black light secret messages....
forming a deathly hollows pendant out of wire.....
picking a wand....
he made his own horcrux locket....
making his own little snitch satchel....
Making freeze dried ice cream in tiny couldrons....
Roman spent most of his time dueling....
Roman loved the human sized chess set.....
At about 10pm they bused us over to the movie theater. We of course loved the movie.
I staked it out (I was a sooner, I put our stuff in the room before it was officially time, hee hee) and got the nursing room in th eback of the play zone. It is a quiet room, just about completely closed off, where you can turn all the lights and be away from other people. About the most peaceful place you can get.
We got to bed at about 3am after we got back from the movie, and they came around to wake us up at 6:45am. Oy vey, I'm too old for this. :)
Breakfast, he was one super grumpy guy....
I'm not sure we will do it next year. I like the idea of having our own Harry Potter party and then going to the midnight viewing, and then sleeping in our own beds with no one waking us up at the crack of dawn.... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment