CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Falling leaves & Fall program....

Wednesday was leaf cleaning day!
















Thursday was Starla's Fall Program at school....











Starla with her friends, twins Grace & Elizabeth




Wed. while I was cooking dinner, I heard something hit the floor, which sounded to me like my camera. I called out and asked what it was and Starla said "Oh nothing!" but when I set the table a bit later I noticed my camera sitting in her spot, so I knew she had knocked it off the table on accident. But I didn't think too much of it, because actually my camera has been dropped more times than I can count but it never seems to hurt it. The next day when I took my camera to work to take pics, it would no longer focus. Yep, my 3 month old camera is broken. Sigh. If you have a motionless subject and 5 mins you might get it to focus long enough to take a pic, but it is tricky and you can't zoom in hardly at all. I found my warranty info and called the company, because it does have a one year warranty. But they let me know if it looks like customer caused damage, we have to pay for the repair, but I can send it to them and they will fix it. I'm quite certain they will realize it is customer caused damage, lol. So I figure monday I will try to take it to a local photo place and get an estimate on how much it will cost to fix it, and see if I can find a reasonably priced place locally so I don't have to mail it off and wait for it to come back. I can't live without a camera, especially around the holidays!!!! Sigh.

No comments: