Saturday, November 6, 2010
Comments
So I have no idea why I have never thought about comments on here, I leave comments all the time on my friends blogs, but for some reason it didn't even enter my mind about comments on my own blog, and I just noticed the "comment" tab on my dahsboard of my blog and thought "Hmmm" and clicked it and just read the 2 pages of comments from over the last year, lol. So for those that have put a comment on my blog posts, I am so sorry, I wasn't ignoring you, I was just oblivious that you had commented!!! I guess I just assumed there would be some sort of alert if I got comments,and just never really thought about it!! oops!! I guess I am going to have to try to remember to check it. Doh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment