So Starla is so hard to take a picture of, she doesn't stay still for longer than .5 seconds. Then if you get her to stay still, she won't look at the camera, or she says cheese so animatedly her mouth doesn't look like a smile at all, or she smiles so largly that her eyes just disappear, lol. I had the hardest time getting good shots of her for the cover contest, and I never was fully satisfied with any of the pictures. Anyways, wednesday my Parents as teachers group has a little playdate at a local pumpkin patch, so we went, and since we all went, we tried to get a family picture. With 5 people, one of them being an antsy toddler, this is a difficult feat. I am so thankful Rae, my PAT lady, was patient and kept snapping away for us.
Not only did Starla insist she must be holding a pumpkin, one that she picked out not one that we picked out, but then once it was time for the pic, she decided to see if it would bounce like a basketball. I mean, they are the same color, right?
Take 1

We pick it up and try again. Nope, gotta bounce it again. Since I am trying to get her to stop, I now look like I am trying to do some ballet move, look at my feet, lol.
Take 2

Now daddy wants some pumpkins, and Starla won't stay still, she wants to run!
Take 3

Fine, I will hold her then, then she can't get away!
Take 4

Well, it's a little better.....
Take 5

alright, we give up!
No comments:
Post a Comment