CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Help!

Many of you may remember last year, I entered Starla into the Metrofamily magazine cover kid contest, and she was picked as one of the top 10 finalists out of hundreds of kids. But then it became a public voting process, and she wasn't voted into the top 3. So I decided to try again this year, and have been trying to get that perfect shot of her for the past several months since I read about this years contest. Well, I have until the 15th to pick it out and get her entered, and I am just having a hard time picking out a picture!! It can't be a professional pic, it just has to be a candid shot. But I can't ever get her to look at the camera, or whatever the case may be, none of my pictures seem to do her justice, lol. So here goes, could you help me by telling me which one you think is the best, and shows her personality the best? I don't have long, so if you would just give me your opinion quickly, I would so greatly appreciate it!! Thanks!




#1



#2




#3




#4




#5



#6



#7




#8


No comments: