CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Happily Ever After.....

Starla has been making up stories, or "reading" me books alot lately. She particularly likes to have the Harry Potter book. I read HP to the boys for an hour every night after she goes to bed, but she listens sometimes from her bedroom I think! If you look closely, you can see tears still glimmering near her eyes from a very recent outburst. She had grabbed the HP Goblet of Fire book, but Bourbon wouldn't let her see it and took it away from her, for fear she would rip it up. I told him she wouldn't, but he wasn't listening. So I showed her there are actually 7 HP books and that we owned them all! I gave her a different one, and she happily sat down with it on the couch and "read" it to us.

No comments: