CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our Little adventures

I'm collecting college ID's, hee hee. I am taking an astronomy telecourse this summer at OCCC, which makes the 3rd college I have attended. :)




Alan got a new tattoo yesterday. It's a sugarskull praying. Who knows when he will ever be done.......




Yum, the grilling king. Not great weather for grilling, but it was yummy all the same!




The rain left big puddles in the yard that the kids had a blast in.





She wasn't too happy to have mud on her hands.




I think it must have been skins night at the Little household.... hee hee. I didn't join in.......




Tonight was free rootbeer floats at sonic! So the kids & Alan got to enjoy them! (ok, I actually ate a bit of Starla's too... :) )



So today was day 10 on my diet, and I have lost 7.6 lbs and 7.5 inches! Woo hoo. I could have lost more if I would stick to it a little better, but I keep indulging in something every other day or so, lol. But I'm not complaining!

No comments: