Even though I gave them a stack of about 5 kids cookbooks, they both picked something from this one. We are a Disney family. :)
Bourbon picked out calzones! So last week for dinner one night he made these for us!
Hard at work!
Bourbon did everything by himself except put it into and take it out of the oven!
Yum! Eveyone liked the calzones, Starla even ate 2 of them! This was one of my days that I was on a break from my diet, so I got to enjoy them too!
Roman picked out a breakfast dish; Jungle French Toast. It is a baked french toast "sandwich" with cream cheese and bananas in the middle, and cut into strips. So he made breakfast on saturday morning.
Roman begins his dish! He needed more help than Bourbon did, but he had fun!
Notice the apron Roman is wearing. It was my grandma's (My mom's mom) who passed away when Bourbon was only 9 months old. He LOVES this apron, and she made it, so it makes me smile to think he has a connection to my grandma even though he never met her.
Voila! Breakfast is served! I didn't get to eat any because of my diet, but all the kids said they were yummy! (alan was at work, and doesn't do stuff with bananas anyways....)

1 comment:
How fun!
Bourbon and I were talking about making a cookbook, he loves cooking. Maybe he'll be a great chef one day.
Love their choices of food, wish I could have been there for the eating part!!
You've got two great boys there. But then again, look at their awesome mom!
AuntTheresa
Post a Comment