CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This & That

Roman is such a cutie.




I love this outfit! It's not very practical, she can't sit down in it on the floor and play much since it doesn't have much give room in that skirt! But it's cute!!



My baby girl



Last thursday was the Frog Picnic at school. The Frog Log is where they keep track of how many books the kids read during the school year, and then they have a picnic at the end of the year. We had to have it inside this year because of the weather, so they had a DJ and there was lots of dancing going on, it was a blast. The boys made a train and went around the room, and they did the robot and some break dancing!! Starla boogies down too. Starla & I did the cha-cha slide, and Alan took pics of that too, but I'm not sharing those, lol.



Yum, hotdogs! :)



Bourbon and his buddies at the picnic

Roman is so handsome. :)



Friday was Super Kids Day at the boys school, which is basically a day of fun and games for the entire school. It's a blast.



As a 4th grader this year, Bourbon got to work Super Kids day, which he was Super excited about (sorry for the pun....) :) He ran the scooter races, and had a blast.



Roman and his girlfriend (since last year I might add, this is serious stuff, lol) Echo.



Pull Bourbon, Pull!!

No comments: