CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Tangle Fairies

This is such a cute book, and has come in very handy....



It's a story about how 'tangle fairies' play in your hair at night and have lots of fun and end up making a bed and sleeping there when you are about to wake up in the morning, and that's why you wake up with tangles in your hair!

Starla loudly protests when I brush her hair in the morning, but now when she starts, I just tell her we have to get all the tangle fairies out! So together we tell those tangle fairies to wake up and get out of Starla's hair, as I am brushing them out and fixing Starla's hair. And when Starla gets mad because of the tangles, I now have something to blame it on instead of mean ol' momma trying to brush her hair.... Hee hee


Starla loves books..... can't imagine where she gets that from.... :)




All the Tangle Fairies are gone!

No comments: