CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

The good ol' summertime!

We've been enjoying our first full week of summer vacation. We have a zoo pass, and omniplex pass, a pool pass, and a bowling pass for this summer! So we are set! We've been keeping busy!

Yesterday we met some of our friends at the bowling alley. There are tons of bowling alleys across the nation that are participating in a free summer program called kidsbowlfree.com where kids ages 15 and under can sign up to get 2 free games per day all summer long, you just have to rent the shoes. And you can add upt o 4 adults on it for only $25 to aslo get 2 games per day. So we plan on going at least once a week!

This was Starla's first time to bowl! She loved it.








Roman gave Starla a hug and a high five after just about every ball




So Starla wanted a high five after each ball... :)











After we bowled our 2 games we went to the park for a picnic.

Roman found a good place at the park to eat his sandwich!





Today we went to the zoo and had a picnic.

Bourbon enjoys his sandwich!





He had sunscreen in his eye..... :)





Snowcones!!





Yum, cotton candy!




The dinosaurs unearthed exhibit, Bourbon stayed outside with Starla while I took Roman in. She wasn't having any part of it. :)



Alan had his first gig in about a year this week with his band and they have booked 2 more gigs for this summer, so he is excited.

I started a new diet thing where these drops tell my brain to use my stored fat as a food supply and then I only eat 500 calories a day, which is INCREDIBLE hard!! So I've been a bit cranky, lol. But in 2 days I have lost 4 lbs. so we will see.....

No comments: