CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Our "camping" trip

Alan finally got a week off of work and we got to go to Flint Ridge for a couple of days, which also fell on my birthday, so it was nice! Our friend Melissa & her boys, our nephew Landon, and my parents all got to come, so that was nice. We rented the "white" house there. We had a great time. The only bad thing was that we didn't even realize that a tornado had torn through the campsite area back in may, and destroyed so much of it. Good thing we rented the house instead of camped. But it was sad, I have been going there since I was 11, and I loved that the kids played in the same creek that I had, and envisioned my grandkids playing in that same creek. At the moment that creek has been destroyed, :( Maybe it will come back when they clean up. Sigh.

Here are pics of our trip.
































































































No comments: