CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Flint Ridge~ Before and After



These are pictures of the campsite, the creek and the round house from the last couple of years camping trips. It was so full, and lush and the creek was beautiful and full, and lots of fun to play in. The round house, which has been there (although renovated here and there through the years) since I was 11.... look very closely at this first set of pictures, you won't even realize the second set are the same exact places....




















































































































































































And after....our beautiful campsite, my lovely creek and little waterfall that I take the kids picture next each year....the round house where we take our family picture each year....sigh...all gone. :(





























































































They say they are going to clean it up and rebuild the round house, but all those trees that were hundereds of years old, it will just never look the same again. I hope once they clear out all the fallen trees from the creek, hopefully the creek will come back, and my beautiful little water fall that I played in as a kid, and the kids love to play in, will be more than just a dry creek bed. :(

No comments: