Thursday was my last day at my UCO class, woo hoo!! And friday was still only a 3 hour day at student teaching, which meant I got to have a half day off! I took advantage and took the boys lunch and got to hang out with them for a bit. It will be the last time until I graduate in Dec. so I thought I better do it while I can! They enjoy it when I come up there for lunch. They get to pick a buddy to come sit at the special visitor's table with us, which makes them all excited.
gotta love McDonald's delivered to school.....
Roman and his buddy Damien
Bourbon at recess (before lunch)
Bourbon and his buddy Zach at lunch!
I waso sooooo looking forward to the weekend, and a long holiday weekend at that! My poor house was in shambles from the last 3 weeks of school taking over my life!! Of course, as my luck would have it, I was sick all weekend long with a yucky head cold. But I still managed to get quite a bit of stuff done that I needed to. It helped immensely that Nanny & Papa took Roman & Starla to the lake all weekend with them, and Bourbon went to his dad's house!
Here are some pics of the lake.....




Today was my first full day of student teaching. I am enjoying it! The day really seemed to go by in a blur!! I am gearing up to teach science for 3 days a week for the 3 weeks, starting next week, so I am excited about that. Thursday of this week the school is doing a McTeacher's fundraiser night at McDonalds, so I get to go work from 7-8pm at the choctaw McDonalds! Fun times! :)

1 comment:
Have fun a McDonald's:)
Post a Comment