CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dream a little dream with me....

I love Pinterest. If you have never been on it, you must go check it out. Not only do I find amazing recipes, fun activities for the kids, awesome crafts, and numerous ideas for all aspects of life, but it also feeds my creativity and allows me to dream. Because I find all these pictures of all these amazing things that I just love, that make my heart so very happy. And just knowing that these things exist somewhere out there makes me smile.


I love dreaming, day dreaming if you will, about the things that I would love to do or have someday.


So come with me on a journey into my dreams about my dream home, all pictures taken from pinterest. :)



I have always been in love with old victorian doll-house type houses.









So this would be my house.....



























I would have a beautiful door, with funky engravings or an interesting doorknocker....

























In the livingroom I would have patchwork furniture......

































this funky table would be in there too.....


























I would have a button covered lamp shade.....































this mirror covered in vintage jewelry would be hanging on the wall.......
























this would be the clock......




























this would be a painting on the wall.....





































I would wear outfits like these every day, just because I could.......









































I would have a funky retro vintage kitchen......
























and a beautiful buffet/hutch......
























a bookcase would actually be a secret door....






















which would open up into my own personal library and reading nook.























this would be the bathroom........



























I must have a spiral staircase because i love them so very much....

























I would have an indoor treehouse and swing, because that would be amazingly fun...





























This would be Starla's room, only because I don't think Alan would let us have it as our room...... :)



























This is what you would find in my driveway, because how much fun would it be to drive this around town?!




















on top of the house I would have this cozy little nook for stargazing and day dreaming.....





























out back you would find the magical little door to my secret garden........
























one you walked through, you would find yourself in a tunnel of trees and ivy.....






















which would open up into a magical wonderland of a place......






















I would have a beautfiul antique carousel.......

























I must have a gypsy wagon........

























and a magnificent and whimsical treehouse......































places for tea parties, and toadstool seats of course.......





































and of course lots and lots of little fairy houses.............

































It's so much fun to dream, especially of magical and fun things. :)









Ok, so really all of the livingroom stuff I hope to make a reality in the very near future, through my own craftiness. But the rest, I can only dream about..... :)

2 comments:

Karla said...

You are a woman of my heart ;)

Once a prominent artist told me: "If you can dream it, you can accomplish it".

Start saving for your land as I am!!!

Awesome picks ;)

Tonya said...

Thanks! :)