CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011

It's beginning to look alot like christmas....

Yes, I've been slacking on the blog. I don't mean to, it just sorta happens. :) In November all my spare time when to working on my NaNoWriMo novel, and hten of course December stays busy. We have so many projects and activities we are doing during the holidays. One of them is the Advent Act of Christmas Kindness project, where each day we do an act of kindness. It has been really fun! I am going to wait until the project is all over, and just dedicate a blog to it about all the things we did.

I have gotten a chance to be crafty this season too, which is always fun. Here are pics of some of the things I have made; a grinch quote painting, an elf wreath and a stocking holder (which my daddy helped me with!)


































































































































Starla sings her favorite Christmas tune, complete with her own cheorography. She's a nut. :)

































The North Pole City is my favorite place to go at the holidays, it is sooooo much fun! We had a guest with us too, we were babysitting my neice's baby Ava, and she had fun. :)






























































The Oklahoma Shakespear in the Park troup put on "A Christmas Carol" at the library, they did such a great job, it was a wonderful show!




































































Starla lost her first tooth!! She was sooo super excited. The one next to it is really loose too, if it comes out soon, she can sing that all she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth,.... :)






























Roman got to go ice skating, every year we take him, he loves it. The rest of us just watch (except Alan who usually skates with him, but he didn't come with us)
























No comments: