CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday again...

Here it is sunday again, and I hadn't blogged all week. Well, once a week isn't bad, right?! Lol.

I was sick pretty much all week, with some yucky chest congestion. I spent tues-sat pretty much on the couch, and I didn't do a whole heck of alot today either! But I'm getting better, it just seems to be taking a while.

I did get contacts on friday, and so far so good. I can only wear them for so long a day, friday it was 4 hours, sat. it was 6 hours and today it was 8 hours, tomorrow it will be 10 and so on and so forth. By the time the 8 hours were up today, I was ready to get them out though, they were starting to bug me. We shall see if I can get used to them.

It was Starla's last week of school too, we shall see if she fully comprehends that as tuesday rolls around. She keeps telling me she is going to Germany for the summer to spend time with her friend Gulianna, who is moving there soon. :)

So these are pics from our week......


Starla & Papa hanging out....




The kids & Bourbon's buddy Stewie enjoying some watermelon on the front porch, we are sooo looking forward to summer time!





Tuesday Roman's violin lessons started again after having a little over a month off. Theres a big field next to the new place where he has his lessons, so the other 2 kiddos & I just hung out in the field and played while Roman was at his lesson.....






We made teddy & snuffy flower necklaces.....



Bourbon learned how to do it too.....





Starla hangs out with Mr.Bear. I got Mr. Bear when I was like 18, before Bourbon was even born, then it became Bouron's for many years, then Roman took him, and now Starla is starting to show interest in the bear.....but I'm not sure Roman is quite ready to give him up yet, he still sleeps with him each night..... lol





I had no idea that our farm got hit by one of the tornados on monday either, until we drove out there on friday to pick up our stuff! The tornado tore right through the farm, taking out 2 greenhouses, one of her goat houses, and part of her chicken coop! She still managed to give us a full basket, and says she will just take one week off and then continue baskets and make up that lost week at the end! What a trooper! She didn't have any electricity until yesterday, so she had no way to contact us (all of her contact info was on her dead computer!) until we showed up on friday!








Although I was sick and we didn't do much of anything, we did take care of some important things this weekend, like painting our nails.....



And baking banana bread & muffins. Starla has decided that we need to make banana bread and muffins every sunday, looks like we just might have a new sunday ritual. :)

No comments: