CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Updates on the boys

Roman will be in a play on thursday March 5th at 6pm. In the 2nd grade performance of "The world of Dr. Suess" Roman will be playing the Cat in the Hat. So he's excited. I'm sure I will post video and pictures of it!

Bourbon has been asked to join a special Gifted & Talented program with the Duke University because he scored in the 98% for the gifted test. If he participates in the program he gets to take special tests and participate in programs that in theory will help him get into college one day. So we will be getting him enrolled into it, an later in the school year he will take their test and see what that leads to.

Roman has started practicing again for the new baseball season, but games don't start until the end of March. I'm sure we will post a schedule when we get it!

And whenever I can get this silly thing to cooperate, I will upload more pics and videos of Bourbon's volleyball games, but I have been trying for the past 2 days and it keeps giving me an error message! So no pics or video for the moment, but I will keep trying.......

No comments: