CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Alan's Dungeon

Alan's room in the house is the garage. We playfully call it his dungeon. He surfs the web, watches TV and just relaxes in his own personal space. No one else goes down there. I had to spend some time down there uploading some of my pics off of the computer (he has my old one, after he bought me a new one for my birthday!) and looking around, it cracked me up and reminded me why I love my husband. He has all of these toys, wrestlers and star wars, and they are all set up in positions in various places around the room. The whole room is just set up for him, with little quirks and displays of his personality. So I thought I would share.



































He's such a big kid.











No comments: