Daddy, Roman & Starla cuddled up watching Kung Fu Panda.
I figure the boys get posts about their hobbies and happening, Starla should get one with her antics in it too!
I love her monkey feety pj's!
She looks deep in thought, :)

Always on stage........

Starla LOVES to paint, and would do it all day every day if I would let her!

Every night before I go to bed, I sneak into Starla's room just to steal a glimpse of her sleeping. It is my favorite part of my day. She usually is sleeping in some odd way, which always makes me smile. About half the time, I can't help but go grab the camera and take a picture. This was one of those times.....
Always on stage........
Starla LOVES to paint, and would do it all day every day if I would let her!
Every night before I go to bed, I sneak into Starla's room just to steal a glimpse of her sleeping. It is my favorite part of my day. She usually is sleeping in some odd way, which always makes me smile. About half the time, I can't help but go grab the camera and take a picture. This was one of those times.....

No comments:
Post a Comment